Sunday 22 September 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #4


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul:

 


Betrayed by Ednah Walters

The dark Shore by Kevin Emerson

Fallen ( A transformed Prequel) by Stacy Claflin

Saving Raphael Santiago  by Cassandra Clare

Unreap My Heart  by Kate Evangelista

Deception  by Stacy Claflin


Blog Weekly:


4 stars

3stars

4 stars





loved the book very much, and s gave it 5 stars


Hi Guys! 

I had an awesome week so far, mailny I am too exhaused to even read. Why? Those if you who have read my last week post, know that I am at a contest, so yeah, I extremly exhaused, Really guys I go to bed at 10, while, my normal bed time is 12 or 1 o'clock, but it is so awesome here in Prague, I have this amazing chance to meet people from nearly al over the world, and that's really fantastic. Hope you had a great week, and hope the next one will be even more awesome. Happy Reading, and enjoy every minute of your reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment