Saturday 26 October 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #9


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul:


NetGalley:




Nightlife by Matthew Quinn Martin

Purchased: 





Fated by Alyson Noel
Echo by Alyson Noel
Mystic by Alyson Noel


Author Request:






Tears of Min Brock by J.E. Lowder
Martyn's Moon by J.E. Lowder


Blog Weekly:


4 stars




4 stars

Hi Guys, 

It was a really exhausting week, but in the mean time I have read some really interesting books, and I will be soon publishing their reviews. I hope you will consider buying them, and will have amazing adventures as I had. Yesterday after chatting with my friend more than 3 hours non stop on facebook, I have at last found an amazing topic to write my english project about. I hope there is relevant literature about it too. Well next week is going to be amazing, because Jennifer L. Armentrout's book is coming out on 2 November, What book it is? It's Sentinel the final book in the Covenant Series. I am so bursting with excitement. Have a great weekend and great week, don't forget to tell me about your STS-s :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment