Monday 28 October 2013

Liebster Award Round 2






Hi everyone, I am so happy that I got nominated twice. As it turns out I was nominated by Chenzie @ Mean Who You Are about 2 months ago, and because of my moving to college I missed her link, and also by Reviews from Bookworm:


The Liebster award, for anyone that is as unfamiliar as I was, is given to new bloggers with under 200 followers. It is a way to allow people to get to know you a bit better but also to bring new people to your blog.

The rules that I read are as follows:

1.     Link back to blogger that nominates you
2.     Answer the questions the blogger has set you
3.     Nominate 10 others and set them a list of questions
4.     Tell your nominees about the award and link to your post


So, not to miss Chenzie’s nomination, I will be answering her questions now:


What are you currently reading and what are you planning to read next?

If you any idea, that my TBR is as high as my ceiling, you would have laughed, so in order to read and not buy, I am reading all the requests and NetGalley books. So now I am reading Counting Shadows by Olivia Rivers ( it’s awesome) and I will read afterwards the Shepherd by Travis Luedke.

If you could only pick one book/series to be stranded on an island with, what would it be?

Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments or Infernal Devices.

If you could have one ability (Magical or skill) what would it be?

Can I have an ability to wield 4+1 elements as it is in J.L Armentrouts Covenant series? I swear I will not be like Seth! More like Alex. J

What inspired you blog name and theme?

Well my blog name is Katie’s Corner, and I really had a hard time choosing it, but then I thought that it would be perfect, I didn’t want to be anonymous, and I just found the theme on blogger and fell in love with it J in the future, I will change it maybe :D

What made you start a blog?

I wanted to raise my voice, and after reading many book blogs, I thought, why not to write too, why not to tell people what you think?

Who is your favourite author?

You didn’t ask that one! I think my favourite author is Mikhail Bulgakov, Kurt Vonnegut, then J.K. Rowling, then Cassandra Clare, and also C.C. Hunter.

Do you have any weird bookishly ways?

What’s that? J does it count that I prefer reading at night when everybody is sleeping and thinking that I am a peer character?

What has been you favourite moments of blogging so far?

Receiving the first email from the author asking to review his book.

Who is your favourite character you identify with?

I think it’s Tessa from TID and Kylie from Shadow Falls series, I have Kylie as my role model sometimes, but I am not going to change my hair color to blond, no way!

What is your favourite Movie/series that was based on a book?

Well the first prize as always goes to Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Then comes “White Queen” a TV show, and also I love Vampire Diaries, though the book is very different from the show, but still.



Thank you Chenzie for nominating me, and sorry that I missed the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment