Monday 7 October 2013

Review : Betrayed by Ednah Walters ( Guardian Legacy #2)



Summary (from Goodreads)

Title:  Betrayed

Author:  Ednah Walters

Publication Date:  June 5, 2012

Publisher:  Spencer Hill Press

GoodreadsAmazon – Barnes & Noble






Summary:


 Lil isn't just an average teenager. She's one of the Nephilim--the descendants of humans and angels--which gives her some serious psi skills and a mission for redemption. Just when Lil thinks she's found a balance between her normal life with human friends and her training to become a Guardian, she's warned that someone close to her will betray her. When the boy she loves starts acting strangely and one of her human friends acquires a supernatural ability, Lil begins to realize that someone is manipulating the people she loves... and won't stop until she's been lured to the dark side.


My Thoughts:


Even though I wasn't all that good shoked by the first book, I still gave a chance to the second one. This one was really better, but still not all that breathtaking. I mean i you want to write an awesome betrayal it's always much more interesting when the protagonist's closest person betrayes her/him. And here it was as if Lil's very distant relative betrayed her. No fun and mystery here. It would have been so much cooler if she was betrayed by Bran or even Aunt Janelle or at least her Grandpa, but seriously the ine who betrayed them was so idiotic that I really wanted to throw the book across the room, but unfortunately I was on a plane and I love my iPad too much for that. 

Have I told you that I didn't like Bran that much, if not, here it's me telling you. He is a freaking idiot. Why don't these people learn that it's not cool to keep secrets from those you love? I mean, really it's their relationship I am talking about. Instead of just telling a secret and accepting help from the person who loves him, and who he loves, what does Bran do? He just shuts Lil out, and nearly ruins their relationship with his crazy stuidity. Way to go Bran!!! You really rock in stupidity!

Despite that I wan't all that amazed by this book, I still liked it, because it was something that took my mind of my daily life. So Happy Reading. And I think you will enjoy it! don't forget to leave comments!!!


My Rating:

Characters  3/5
Writing       3/5
Cover          1/5
Plot             4/5





No comments:

Post a Comment