Monday 11 November 2013

Book Review : Found by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Crescent Chronicles #3)



Summary (from Goodreads)

Title:  Found

Author:  Alyssa Rose Ivy

Publication Date:  16 July, 2013

Publisher:  CreateSpace 

GoodreadsAmazon – Barnes & Noble






Summary:


 Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.


My Thoughts:


It is an amazing ending to the Crescent Chronicles Series. New amazing characters. Allie struggling to free Jess and make Levi tell her everything. Toby trying to win her over. Robert having secrets, which nearly ruin Allie’s and Levi’s relationship and even lives.

The book is packed with action, romance, mystery and everything which makes it irresistible to put down. From the first chapter to the last one you are so hooked up into it, that you forget time. If you love Allie and Levi as much as I do there will be several scenes which will make you cry, especially the reincarnation of their best date ever. I really got attached to all of the characters, even Toby and didn’t want to say good-bye to them, but I think Alyssa is writing another series in this plot and maybe I will see my favourite characters again.

The book will reveal all of its secret. Were you interested in Allie’s drink, you will know what it is. My every question, or nearly every was answered and I had a big grin when I finished the book. I loved the last words:
“I thought I was running away from life when I came to New Orleans that summer, but really I was running toward it. Sometimes you have to take flight to find your way home.”

Happy Reading!!! And I hope you will enjoy the book. The only thing I want to say is that New Orleans is a city where vampires and witches rule (The Originals TV show) and even though Pterons were a nice change, I still believe in the first two being there J Don’t forget to leave comments, and mean a lot to me JJJ


My Rating:






No comments:

Post a Comment