Friday 6 December 2013

Book Review : Grimnirs by Ednah Walters (Runes #2.5)




Book Title:  Grimnirs

Author:  Ednah Walters

Release Date:  December 2nd 2013

Genre:  YA Paranormal Romance

Publisher:  Firetrail Publishing





Summary:


One lost love.

One lost best friend.

One hot soul reaper.

Straight out of the psyche ward, Cora just wants her life to be normal. She doesn’t want to see souls or the reapers collecting them. The love of her life, the guy she’s loved from a distance for years, has moved away without saying goodbye. So yes, she’s nursing a serious heartbreak. It’s no wonder love is the last thing on her mind when Echo storms into her life.

The chemistry between them is mind-blowing. The connection defies logic. It doesn’t help that Echo is the poster boy for everything she hates in a guy—hot, beautiful, and cocky. A general pain-in-the-butt. Being around him makes her feel more alive than she’s ever felt before. But more important, the souls leave her alone when he is around.



Echo is perfect for her. Echo might even be her soul-mate. There is only one problem. Echo is a freaking soul reaper. A Grimnir. The very beings she wants out of her life. Maybe normal is overrated because Cora wants it all. Answers. Love. A life. You see, once you fall for a Grimnir, your life will never be the same again.

My Thoughts:


This book is amazing! I got lost from the first page and didn’t want to let go. I always wanted to know a little but more about Cora. And my wish came true. I can’t say which couple I like most in series: Raine and Torin or Cora andEcho. And well I always thought Eirik was an asshole and I still think he is. But I will bitch about him a little later.

Cora is an amazing character. The thing I liked most about her is that she really didn’t scream when Echo came into her room for the first time. I mean she coped with situations pretty well. And God- Echo… he’s a fantasy every girl wishes her boyfriend be, well I do. He really loves Cora. And I liked him when he wanted to protect Cora by not being with her. All his action were coming from heart, yes you can argue about that, but I agree with Cora. He was doing what he thought was necessary. And you will know his nearly every secret when you read this amazing book.

And back to bitching Eirik. He really thought that Cora would be waiting for him when he left her without a proper explanation, even a good-bye! And he thought that if he came “in shining armor” saving the day she would fell in his arms and they would live happily ever after? Okay he lost his so called “love of the life” and instead of going to Asgard and be on the right side in Ragnarok, do you know what he did? He chooses to meet his parents, I mean everyone made great sacrifices so thathis mother won’t have him and bam… he is willingly going to her. Asshole!


As always Ednah doesn’t disappoint in this series. There is action and there is heat. There is love and there is betrayal. Everything is in this book, that’s why it’s so interesting to read and deserves 5 leaves. Do you want to know if Cora will be forever with Echo or she will die in the end of the story? Grab you copy now to unravel all of it’s secrets. Happy Reading and don’t forget to tell me what you thought. J J




My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment