Monday 7 April 2014

I Am Back!

Hi Everyone! 

I am happy to tell everyone that i am done with my midterms and assigments, well i do have one or two left. but that's not the problem now. i am really sorry, that i couldn't post this past month. i was busy with my club activities and my midterms. but now i am back to work. 

I want to apologize to everyone, who wanted to read my posts and couldn't. i promise, i will be a good person now, and will read more, and will find time to write the reviews and make them as good as i can. 

hopefully, i didn't lose my audience, because of that. the april is going to be really interesting. but i have some amazing books for may and june ready for you. 

on my spring break i will be going home, so i don't know how i will be posting then, but hopefully, i will have enough time at the airport to read at least two books so that you will have some more to read. 

well, to continue my blogger proffesion, i already made i post for today, so don't miss it out. it's Existence by Abbi Glines. 

XOXO

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment