Saturday 5 September 2015

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #62


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.



Book Haul:



Purchased/Freebies:


The One by Kiera Cass (The Selection #3)




Secret Unrequited Love by Aoki Kotomi Vol 1-10




NetGalley/Edelweiss:

N/A

Author Request/Tour:

N/A


N/A

Gifted:

N/A


Blog Weekly:



Manga Review : Secret Unrequited Love by Kotomi Aoki
5 Leaves

Monthly Blog Recap : August

Book Review : The One by Kiera Cass (Selection #3)
4.5 Leaves

Waiting on Wednesday #58 Sweet Temptation 

Manga Review : Bloody Love by Kayoru
4.5 Leaves

Book Review : Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls #4)
5 Leaves

Mini Manga Review : Kitchen Princess by Miyuki Kobayashi
4 Leaves


Hello everyone!

How was your week? Mine was hectic, with today being my sister's b-day and so I had to travel to another city and getting back to university and running around doing some paper work. 

Another major thing is that I'm spraying some ant killing stuff all over my flat, as apparently during this summer those little bastards have been rooming in every house, and with me being out of the city for most of the summer, they just loved being by themselves. This is truly hilarious, but i don't have time to laugh, as they are just annoying as hell. 

I hope your week was much calmer. And Hopefully my next one will be calm too. Have a great week and tell me what you've got new in your library!

XOXO

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment