Saturday 26 December 2015

Mini Manga Review: Connected With a Kiss by Ikemi Runa




Title: Connected With a Kiss
Original Title: Kiss Ni Juuzoku
Author: Ikemi Runa
Artist: Ikemi Runa

Year of Release: 2009
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo

Status: Completed
Chapters (Translated in English): 3 + extra

Volumes & Chapters: 

1 Volume 


Summary


In the middle of an escape, Lilith, the head of a group of thieves, is injured. She is rescued by the young aristocrat Jean Rhode, but in exchange for being nursed back to health, he demands that she pay him with kisses!

My Thoughts


Review covers 3 chapters 

Hi guys and welcome back to Katie’s Corner! Today I have a very short but very interesting manga. I enjoyed it a lot, but it was too short, only 3 chapters. However, if there was more, I doubt it would have been as good. You see, I’m contradicting myself on every corner.

Both Lilith and Jean are very well developed. I loved Jean a lot. Though everyone though of him as M (masochist), okay I thought of him that too, but he was a perfect S in the first chapter. Asking kisses as repayment for food and bandages. I thought they would stay with Nobles but then they take up and go to live in the woods with thieves. From there their adventure starts and as the last sentence of the last chapter says, Jean is still with thieves, living happily with Lilith.

I hope you’ll take up this fun and great story to read. It’s an awesome read to cheer you up or just to read something. Stay tuned for more and don’t forget to share your thoughts below. Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie

Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment