Sunday 1 September 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #1




Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly feature here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul:





              


The Liberator  by Victoria Scott

Awakened by Ednah Walters 

Hover by Melissa West

The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson


Hi, Guys!

It was a very interesting week for me, because I am on a holiday in Ukraine, and I love it here very much. But unfortunately I don't have much time to read and review, I try to do it, but I come home so exhaused, and I think next week also will be like that. And now the Blog Weekly:


Blog Weekly:


I hated the book. read it to just know how it all ended. I gave it 1 star

I really liked the book, and gave it 4 stars

I loved the book because it was the first time I read about Nordic mythology in one of my book, I have it 4 stars

I loved, adored and again was fascinated by this book, I have read it 4 times so far, tha last time because I saw the movie and wanted to know what did they miss. I gave it 5 stars

I loved the book, and read it as fast as I could and now I am angry at myself for reading it so far and not giving myself another day or to to be fascinated by it. I gave the book 4 stars


That's all for today. I hope you had a great week, and will have even a better one next week. 
Don't forget to leave your Book Hauls for me to read. Thanks, and 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment