Monday 30 September 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #5


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews (link) and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer  (link).


Book Haul:


Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld by K.N. Lee

Forgotten by Stacy Claflin

Betrayal by Stacy Claflin

Warm Boides by Isaac Marion

Ruby Red (Rubinrot) by Kerstin Gier

Saphire Blue (Saphirblau) by Kerstin Gier



Blog Weekly:



3 stars, I actually was bitching the covers, but still :D 




It was not my book, but I still liked it, that's why 3 stars



Hi Guys! 

Sorry for a not full week. I actually was full of staff to do. First the contest, and let me tell you it was amazing, and second me shipping myself off to college. So yeah, I guess I am a big girl now. Still I am excited and nervous to begin University like a 4 year old. I hope I will get my hands on my books, and this week will be fantasting. 

Have an awesome week. Happy Reading everyone. I think I've missed you :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment