Friday 21 August 2015

Book Review: Entangled by Stacy Claflin (Transformed #9)




Summary (from Goodreads)

Title: Entangled 

Author: Stacy Claflin

Publication Date: 2 August, 2015

Publisher: Self-published

GoodreadsAmazon – Barnes & Noble






Summary:



Eylin has faced a lot in her short life—plagues, wars, deaths of loved ones, and even a crazy imprinting. She’s even had some good surprises along the way, but she’s about to face something…or someone…much worse. 

Now that she has the freedom she’s always dreamed about, she realizes just how difficult it can be to make the right choices. Consequences are far more reaching than what she sees in front of her. 

One rash decision followed by a series of unforeseeable events is going change her life as she knows it forever. She has no idea the force she has unleashed. Will her friends and family be able to forgive her after the damage has been done?


My Thoughts:


Hi everyone and welcome back to Katie’s Corner! Continuing with my obsession with Transformed Series, here comes the newly released 9th book. And now I can say that for next several months I will not be reviewing this series. There first should be something released. But let’s not talk about future and focus on this book:

Holy crap! (I can at least use this word right?) This ending will become a death of me. I knew Blake was up to no good, but seriously doing that??? But if I become my rational slef again I can only say that I can’t really complain about his behavior, or any others considering Eylin’s idiotic behavior. I knew she was a bit of an airhead, but actually bringing her grandma from the dead? And her mom’s mom on top of that! Was she a complete idiot or what? No rational being would bring a person from the dead, who only cared about herself and her eldest daughter. Do you get where I’m heading? I hope you do, and I hope you’re as pissed at her as I am. Another thing, well you’ll see a great surprise in the middle of the book. Well, it’s an awesome bonus if you are team DariLin, I came up with that right now, so don’t judged me harshly. There is no war in this book, but there is a lot of new beginnings. Ana’s line was drawn out quite well, but I hoped it would have been something more, not just her being a part-dragon from the very beginning. I still believe there should be something more in her blood. But as the saying goes. The hope dies last, or something along those lines. Sorry, if I’m making absolutely no sense. It happens all the time now.

Well, what more can I say… if you’re a fan of transformed series, you’ll love this one. It has a rather moderate pace, with more focusing on the characters and their feelings as well as giving us some expectations of what is going to happen soon. I hope you’ll grab your copy now to know how the things went after Blake appeared on Eylin’s wedding. Enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO


Katie

My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment