Friday 27 November 2015

Book Review: Hazzard Blue by Tabitha A. Lane




Summary (from Goodreads)

Title: Hazzard Blue 

Author: Tabitha A. Lane

Publication Date: 13 February 2015

Publisher: --- 

GoodreadsAmazon – Barnes & Noble






Summary:



“You want to host a sex party in my house? What do you think this is, Mr. Hunt, Eyes Wide Shut?” 

Kathryn Hazzard needs a miracle if she's going to pay her huge tax bill and urgently repair Hazzard Hall’s leaking roof - inheriting the family stately home isn't the rose garden it’s cracked up to be. When salvation turns up on her doorstep in the form of gorgeous Daniel Hunt, can she risk her reputation by letting him use her beloved home as the venue for his high class and outrageous sex party? 

It's tempting. But then lots of things are tempting, aren't they? It doesn't mean they're good for you. Just ask Eve about that apple… 

HAZZARD BLUE IS AN EROTIC ROMANCE WITH NO CLIFFHANGER!


My Thoughts:


Well, this was quite good. I got this book back in October, and truthfully I read it one day after getting it, forget the enormous pile of other books. Let me be honest now, I was expecting more, much more from this book. The idea of hosting a Sex party, that’s what intrigued me the most and well the only thing I got from it was the main heroes indulged themselves in passion and that the setting looked exactly like on a movie Sex Lies. Now, let be honest I have no idea about that movie, therefore just hinting the descriptions to it didn’t give me anything, it actually frustrated me a lot. Yes, I love my books when they offer me some kind of description that I can actually imagine.

The book is an erotic romance, however, I wouldn’t really out the romance tag on it. Both character killed the essence of romance without even trying. Believe me, ever though I’m young, I’ve read a great number of erotic romances and unfortunately this one doesn’t top my list of favourites. Pity, because I was waiting for something outstanding when I asked for the reviews copy. But I got a normal book. Don’t get me wrong, I liked it, I finished it in 2 or so hours after starting, however, after finishing the book I had this hollowness inside me that wasn’t filled after reading the book. Daniel and Kathryn are nice characters, though I did question their morals in some pats. They have their faults but together they make an interesting couple, well, their couple-y thing that was only shown was sex and some arguments. Not a lot to form a better imagine in my head.

The book is focused on sex. Yes, all erotic novels are, but this one didn’t see anything other that that. Ad honestly that was driving me nuts. I got excited when there was the near murder scene, but the suspense died before it even was born. Who lays all the cars in the very beginning? Did I say that both characters killed romance? You’ll have to read the book t the end, the whole “I love you” and “want to spend eternity with you” is so unromantic I was actually thinking something happened to my romance detector.

But as always, do not solely judge the book by my review, even though I was pointing out the points that I disliked for you they might be the ones you’ll love. It is a nice book to take your mind off everyday problems. Are you ready to meet Kathryn Hazzard and Daniel Hunt? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Grab your copy now, and enjoy it to your fullest. Don’t forget to share your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie


My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment